Solutions for Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Mojo Campaign Management Suite offers pharmaceutical companies a dual platform for consumer activation and anti-counterfeiting.
The Mojo Campaign Management Suite is the only platform of its kind globally that has the back-end integration capability to successfully manage content for hundreds of thousands of products while offering brand protection and consumer activation with a single Secure Tag. The Mojo Campaign Management Suite with its carrier grade back-end can handle millions of simultaneous consumer and track and trace transactions.
A Secure Tag by Mojo can have two actions - one public and one private. The public action provides consumer interconnectivity for retrieval of product information, marketing campaigns and offers. The private action, which is secure and encrypted, thwarts counterfeiting of packaging, labels and inserts and allows for diversion control, track and trace through the supply chain, aids in re-calls, and validates returns.
Secure Tags can be combined with our innovative FadeMark™ process. FadeMark™ is the only covert brand protection method that thwarts counterfeiters duplication methods.
- Anti-counterfeiting - counterfeit prevention and detection
- Identify re-call product more efficiently
- Control returns
- Track and Trace
- ePedigree & Serialization
- Consumer interconnectivity
Track and trace can manage production information e.g.
- Lot Number
- Expiration Date
- Serial Number (if present)
- Other internal or external identification data
- Parent/Child maintained
- With Secure Tag serialization the product can be authenticated at each supply chain level and alerts go out if the same number is scanned more than once
Provides assurance for re-packagers.
- Product goes out in bulk to re-packager
- Re-packager breaks down bulk to smaller units and uploads new data to data base
- Link established between bulk and smaller packaging units which are all securely tagged
- When received at pharmacy level, the product is scanned, verified and receives an authentication code and is scanned into pharmacy inventory
The consumer can also participate in the validation process.
- The data on the pharmaceutical is maintained throughout its life down to the bottle
- That information can provide valuable assurances to the consumer that their pharmacy is concerned about anti-counterfeiting and is invested in protecting them